Cell Phone: 5417781114
Office Fax: 5416126844
Search All Listings
Why hire me to be your Realtor?
Whether you are a buyer or a seller, assisting you achieve your goals requires more than exercising the requisite knowledge to show property, draft a contract, make a flyer or plant a for sale sign in your yard. Here is what I deliver to every one of my clients -
• Readily Accessible and Responsive - You can count on me to be responsive to your needs for prompt, courteous and knowledgeable "hands-on" service. I am available to answer your questions, address your concerns and assess your goals and prospects 7 days a week. I return phone calls, emails and texts promptly.
• Regularly keep you apprised of progress- I commit to making your purchase or sale as effortless for you as possible by scheduling necessary activities with forethought, expeditiously dispensing with potential snags when unavoidable, and keeping you informed in a timely fashion every step of the way.
• Setting realistic expectations up front- I take the time to listen to you and work collaboratively to develop a plan of action to achieve realistic goals. I involve you in the process at every turn so that as a team we all know what our objectives are and how to track and measure our success.
• Provide a thorough evaluation - I will assist you in assessing the value of an offer to purchase by comprehensively comparing and contrasting the amenities of the subject property with those of recent area listings and sales, while accounting for the influence of prevailing mortgage interest rates and real estate market trends.
• Thoughtful execution of knowledge, experience and research- With 15 years experience in the real estate & title and escrow field as well as 3 years as a Medford Planning Commissioner, I can properly assist you with the zoning, easement, appraisal, boundary, inspection, well, septic, irrigation and water rights issues that influence a purchase or sale.
• Advocating for you. As your advocate, I will act in your interests - fully revealing both the positive and negative attributes of a property or an offer - so that you can make the best decision that is right for YOU.
Please visit my profile on Zillow.
I have been invested in the real estate business here in the Rogue Valley for the last 15 years. For 7 of those years I was employed by First American Title as the Marketing and Sales Manager where we increased our market share to become the leading title insurer in the valley. During my tenure, I instituted a very successful and respected continuing Realtor Education program. Much of the curriculum for the education program I developed was the result of my own personal experience in the real estate business as a broker, as an owner and developer of my own rural property and as a City of Medford Planning Commissioner. As the Education Director, I researched and published several books for Realtors and property owners-including a book on wells, one on septic systems and one on living in wildfire country. These publications can be viewed online at:
I earned a Business Administration/ Marketing degree from the University of Southern California in Los Angeles in 1980, and a graduate degree and teaching certificate in History from Montana State University in Bozeman in 1998. For 13 years, I was a commercial print consultant in San Francisco, and worked 18 months in real estate publishing in Livingston Montana before relocating to the Rogue Valley in 1998. Born in Massachusetts, but raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, I have traveled extensively around the globe. My Russian born wife and I have 3 children and enjoy tending our 10-acre mini-farm here in Medford. Other interests include politics, history and numismatics - particularly foreign currency. I not only value the relationships I have with my clients, but the relationships I have built with my fellow Brokers. This business requires that we exhibit and exercise the highest level of professional conduct. To best serve our clients and our industry, I believe we as brokers must work together to support an atmosphere of mutual cooperation, ethical dealing, effective communication, and highest integrity.
- See more at: http://activerain.com/profile/noteworx#sthash.Qk7o1DB0.dpuf